Friday, January 9, 2015

Green Card Employment for Non Residential American in 2015

If we require to apply for a green card (long lasting residence) based on the information that we have a permanent work chance in the United States, or if you are an employer that wants to benefactor anyone for a green card based on permanent employment in the US, you must go through the following procedure.

Unless you are qualify to appeal for yourself, most job petitions want a job offer and require that the corporate petition for the employee. Most companies apply for an employee by means of Form I-140, Petition for Foreign Worker.  For more details on how to petition for an employee, see the At work in the U.S.A page.

You can  turn to be a citizen through consular handling when living abroad from the United States. Consular processing is when USCIS works with the Division of State to issue a visa on an recognized Form I-140 petition when a visa is available. For more information on consular processing, see the govt site.

You can  turn to be a permanent living hood through turning of status when living inside the United States. Once the I-140, Immigrant Plea for Unknown Worker, is sanctioned and a visa number is accessible you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident.

Get the list of Green Card Employment Opportunities and SAP GRC Certification in United States

No comments:

Post a Comment